Activate Your Natural Healing Response
Through experiential learning in this interactive workshop, understand how sound and music affects and heals the body, mind, and emotions.
Enhance your connection to Spirit and your own divinity. Raise your vibratory frequency and energy. Create resonance, harmony, and alignment. Tune into your own natural healer for a transformational experience.
Using sound, music, voice, breath and imagery, learn how to…
- Entrain the body’s rhythms – mental brain waves, heart rate and breath rate to enhance health and wellbeing.
- Release blocked energy to clear, align and vitalize the chakras, the body’s energy centers.
- Use music to create a whole body experience to calm and let go of unnecessary stress or tension.
- Discover your own individualized healing sounds and open your voice to express yourSelf with confidence.
- Create your own sacred healing chant and healing overtones.
“Who knew I had a voice. Before the class I was skeptical and embarrassed thinking I was going to have to sing. That all changed after the first hour. Jan’s years of experience are evident. And being a music therapist and a nurse and a meditation teacher just add to that. It was a spiritual awakening for me.” – Dr. Joe, Fort Lauderdale
“Wow! What a surprise this was for me. By the end of the day I felt like I was on vacation for a week. I learned so much about sound and my body I never knew before. Happy to know I can continue this when I get home. Thanks Jan!” – another grateful participant
A few of the benefits of sound therapy…
- Deep healing relaxation
- Reduced pain
- Improved sleep
- Increased sense of inner peace
Join Jan Kinder, RN, BA, HN-BC, CMT, a certified music therapist and sound healer for 35 years, as she shows you how to easily incorporate the restorative and transformative benefits of sound into you daily life.
Next workshop Spring 2018
Time: 10 am – 3 pm
Location: Duncan Conference Center in Stahl A
15820 S. Military Trail, Delray Beach. FL 33484
Registration: Tuition fee includes materials and full lunch. Vegan available.
Early registration: $127
Regular fee: $147
Early registration recommended.
Please refrain from perfumes or colognes. Loose comfortable clothing recommended.
By enrolling, I acknowledge that I have read and agree to the terms in the Policies/Consent.
For more information, call Jan at (954) 830-2121.
YOUR FREE GIFT!
RELAX AND BALANCE YOUR ENERGY WITH YOUR FREE CHAKRA MEDITATION.